Wednesday, 4 December 2013

Wednesday Wish - with a Christmas Twist


OK, can someone tell me where the past year went?  It’s hard to believe that we’re back in December again … so in time honoured tradition, for the next few weeks I’m going to focus on a slightly more attainable wish list!  And in this season of excess, I’ll even push the boat out and offer more than one wish for you to choose from.

The Paul Costelloe Living collection for Dunnes is even more beautiful this year.  In fact, I would be very happy to receive any item from the selection on offer.  Last year I was lucky enough to receive this fur snood in brown; utterly perfect with my camel coat.  This year however, I have my eye on the cream version … with the change of hair colour and the hope of a new coat purchase in the sales, I think this could be a most useful and very glamorous addition to my winter wardrobe.


Gloves are always useful and if you suffer from psoriasis, they’re actually quite essential at this time of year.  How gorgeous are these longer length leather gloves from the same Paul Costelloe collection?  Love them!
Ideal gift for someone with psoriasis


Leaving Dunnes Stores, a little foray into LK Bennett produced this little beauty.  I love a nice clutch bag and can’t resist anything shiny - just how wonderfully festive is this berry red Leonie patent clutch?  Ideal for brightening up the duller winter colours that we all invariably end up wearing!  Yes, this would definitely bring a smile to my face on Christmas Day!
 
 

So, how's your Christmas wish list shaping up so far?  Anything here that you might consider adding?

 

 

4 comments:

  1. I hope you get everything you are wishing for! Wouldn't know where to start to spill with what's on my Christmas list.....it's growing by the minute, especially after being shown all of these gorgeous bits! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The clutch is gorgeous and perfect for this time of year with a red manicure x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely Helen....I must get a move on and finish my gift buying this weekend!
    ~Anne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, those gloves are beautiful ...x

    ReplyDelete