Wednesday, 27 November 2013

Wednesday Wish


This week, I was sitting in the hairdressers, casually flicking through Harper’s Bazaar (whilst my hair turned darker by the minute … we’ll save that tragic tale for another day) when gasp!  Look at what I found - the perfect solution to my annual problem.  A pair of utterly delicious, divinely crafted, white wedge peep-toe boots

I realise that some of you will quite possibly be reaching to log off at this point … but hang on!  I haven’t lost the plot … at least, not entirely.  Who remembers those glorious summer days just gone, when those of us with flaky feet struggled with what to wear?  Let me tell you, I remember them well.  So when faced with the perfect solution, albeit in the wrong season, I want to grasp it with both hands. 

Sadly there’s just the slight problem of the €595 price tag!   Dear Santa …

The perfect boot for anyone with psoriasis on their feet
 
 

20 comments:

  1. Ooh, Helen. Gorgeous Dear Santa indeed...xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm thinking of sending a letter to the North Pole!!

      Delete
  2. Dreadful. They look like stumps. And as for my aversion to toes... Aaagh. Beanie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL!!! Wouldn't the world be a boring place if we all liked the same thing ... and, on the bright side, you've just saved yourself €595!!

      Delete
  3. hi there, you really have a nice blog and I hope that maybe we could follow each other on Bloglovin and/or GFC, Facebook?

    Please leave me a comment on my blog and follow by blog!

    http://kstylick.blogspot.com

    You can also like my Facebook page.

    https://www.facebook.com/Kstylick

    I will follow you back! :)

    Korean Fashion

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for commenting. Will take a look :)

      Delete
  4. Oh wowsers!! They are divine....just gorgeous!! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe they'll appear in TK Maxx one day ... (I wish!)

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Glad you like them. Shame about the price tag!

      Delete
  6. Oh yes - simply perfect (apart from the price!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If we could just move the decimal place, all would be well :)

      Delete
  7. Lovely.... for when that lotto ticket comes up!!
    ~Anne

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think they are beautifully festive. Go nice with a cheeky Santa Outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh lush!! You better be a good girl Helen & write to Daddy Christmas! Ax

    ReplyDelete